Up to 2 dogs: $18.00 per week
Each additional dog: * Reference on weekly
Our prices are based on a 1/3 of an acre.
Weekly service billed monthly (at the end of the month) this service is billed in bad weather such as snow or single digit temperature the poop is now frozen and will stay as fresh as the day it came out of your dog or cat. We will pick up 3 or 4 weeks at one time. That is why we invoice in this way.
A one-time surcharge may be added if your property has not been cleaned recently:
If we are there for: 0–19 minutes — $30.00
20–29 minutes — $60.00 (common)
30–59 minutes — $120.00
$25.00 for every 15 minutes thereafter!
This service is for yards that have not been cleaned during the winter months. We will base our quote on your lot size and the amount of waste that has accumulated over time. Please call us at 215-379-0183 to have one of our staff members quote on this service. Our rate starts at $100.00 per 1/2 hour.
One Time Clean-Ups
Fee is approximately:
1/2 hour — $100.00
1 hour — $200.00
- Hours are divided into 15-minute increments
- One time cleanup fee on holidays is $300.00
- Fuel charges will be added when gasoline rises above $3.00 a gallon
- You may pay your invoice by check, cash, money order, or Venmo. Credit Cards are no longer accepted.
Please call us so we may visit your properties first and give you a written proposal. Please tell us what your insurance needs that you company requires.
- We have $500,000.00 business auto liability.
- We 2,000.000.00 business liability.
- We have workers comp insurance.
These insurances are required by law to service commercial properties! Depending on the apartment size prices can range between $25.00 to $125.00 per week.
New Rates for Pet Taxi Service
We are TSA & USDA and IAC Certified and Insured, member of IPATA.
- We can transport your dogs or cats at one or two in a fully heated or air conditioned vehicle.
- Meet and greet $200.00
- Over the road transports $2.50 per mile going to the home or from the airport
- Dead head rate $0.50 per mile
- Waiting time of 30 minutes included. Every minute after is $0.75 per minute.
- You may pay your invoice by check, cash, money order, or wire transfer. Credit Cards are no longer accepted.
For more information, Contact A1PetTaxi Here.
We are not responsible for damage to property or loss of pet(s). Other services or persons may come in your yard too on your day of service. A service charge of 1.5% per month, 18% APR, will be added to all overdue accounts. Also, liable for all legal and collection fees. A $25 late charge, per month for every month outstanding. There is a $50.00 return check charge on all checks that are returned. We do not get the check back, only a copy of the check. We cannot put it through again.